All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores critically disabling contexts using disability studies and phenomenology.
- Author BiographyTeodor Mladenov has a PhD in Sociology of Disability from King's College London. He has published articles in Disability & Society, Critical Social Policy and Alter - European Journal of Disability Research, and has worked for many years as a researcher for disabled people's organisations and international NGOs operating in Bulgaria.
- Author(s)Teodor Mladenov
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Theory and Contemporary Society
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.