All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the critical theory in international relations, this title covers subjects such as: citizenship and humanity; critical theory and political community; the problem of harm; and, the sociology of states-systems. It is intended for students and scholars of international relations, politics and international relations theory.
- Author BiographyAndrew Linklater is Woodrow Wilson Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. His main publications and research interests have been concerned with the changing nature of political community, the significance of critical theory for international relations and the problem of harm in world politics.
- Author(s)Andrew Linklater
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.