All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and user-friendly text to help education students develop their understanding of critical analysis.
- Author BiographyLesley-Jane Eales-Reynolds is Pro Vice Chancellor (Education) at Kingston University. Brenda Judge Is a senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University. She has worked in Higher education for 18 years, prior to that she was a head teacher of an Infant school and a Primary school in Manchester. Her current post is primarily concerned with training PGCE students on a Masters level programme but she has taught throughout her 18 years experience on both undergraduate QTS programmes and undergraduate educational Studies programmes. Elaine McCreery is a Senior Lecturer specialising in religious education at the Institute of Education, Manchester Metropolitan /par1/University. Patrick Jones has experience of teaching in both primary and secondary schools, and subsequently became a head teacher of a primary school. He has undertaken advisory work and run local authority courses on music education. Most recently he has joined the Institute of Education at Manchester Metropolitan University as a senior lecturer teaching music education for generalists and specialist music courses, as well as art education and professional studies. He is leader for the PGCE Primary Programme at the MMU Didsbury site.
- Author(s)Brenda Judge,Elaine McCreery,Lesley-Jane Eales-Reynolds,Patrick Jones
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- Series TitleStudy Skills in Education Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.