Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and practical guide to help students develop critical thinking, writing and reflection skills. This new edition also provides an innovative new framework that helps students appreciate different levels of critical thinking and reflection to help nursing students appreciate the requirements of degree level study.
- Author BiographyBob Price is a healthcare education and training consultant. Formerly, he was Director, Postgraduate Awards in Advancing Healthcare Practice at the Open University. A passionate educator, Bob has assisted students at every level from pre-registration programmes of study up to and including Doctor of Philosophy. Bob's doctoral thesis was on the negotiation of learning and strategies used by students and tutors to develop scholarly and professional forms of expression. Anne Harrington is a senior lecturer in Ethics, Public Health, Mentor in Practice, Leadership & Management and Study Skills at Brighton University. Anne has been teaching for nearly 25 years, and is passionate about supporting and enhancing students' learning experience. Her PhD in Education focused on the students' experience of academic support in higher education and reported that many of them who had their prior academic education overseas found it difficult to develop critical and analytical thinking when writing their essays.
- Author(s)Anne Harrington,Bob Price
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.