All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a gendered analysis, Critical to Care establishes a basis for discussing research, policy, and other actions in relation to the work of thousands of marginalized women and men every day.
- Author BiographyPat Armstrong is a Distinguished Research Professor of Sociology and Women's Studies at York University and co-author of Critical to Care: The Invisible Woman in Health Services. Hugh Armstrong is a professor in the School of Social Work and the Institute of Political Economy at Carleton University Krista Scott-Dixon is a research associate at the Institute for Work and Health in Toronto.
- Author(s)Hugh Armstrong,Krista Scott-Dixon,Pat Armstrong
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.