Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive review and analysis of the objections leveled against Henry George's American classic, Progress and Poverty .
- Author BiographyRobert V. Andelson is a Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Auburn University and is a lifelong philosopher and student of the basic principles of social justice and economic reform, ultimately derived from the ideas of the great American reformer, Henry George. He has served as President of the International Union for Land-Value Taxation and Free Trade.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Reform and Social Justice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert V. Andelson
- Edition Statement2nd revised and enlarged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.