All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20 gorgeous hooded scarves and cowls to crochet.
- Author BiographyAs a child, Magdalena Melzer loved to spend hours sewing colourful buttons and developing her love for craft and creativity. When her own children arrived, Magdalena rediscovered crocheting again and the magic of brightly coloured yarns. In 2012, she launched her own label, Curlyz, a small enterprise with a grand passion for designing and crocheting using diverse colour combinations. In every free moment, you can be sure to find her crocheting between mountains of wool, surrounded by many colourful crochet creations. She lives in Stuttgart, Germany. Anne Thiemeyer's love of needlework began when she was a child when her aunt taught her crocheting, knitting and embroidery. Today she has turned her hobby into a career. After completing her studies in textile design, she worked in various editorial departments, while specialising in her favourite craft crochet. Since 2000, Anne has worked as a freelance designer and consultant for various publishers and yarn suppliers. She lives in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Author(s)Anne Thiemeyer,Magdalena Melzer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content NoteColour Illustrations Throughout
- Weight338 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.