All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together seminal articles on Oliver Cromwell and the Interregnum. * Illuminates the personality of Cromwell and his achievements. * Includes treatments of Ireland and Scotland alongside discussion of England. * Editorial material introduces students to the historiographical issues. .
- Author BiographyDavid L. Smith is Fellow and Director of Studies in History at Selwyn College, Cambridge. He has won the Royal Historical Society's Alexander Prize and Cambridge University's Thirlwall Prize for Historical Research. He is the author of eight previous books on various aspects of sixteenth-- and seventeenth--century history including Oliver Cromwell (1991), A History of the Modern British Isles, 1603--1707 (Blackwell, 1998), and The Stuart Parliaments, 1603----1689 (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleBlackwell Essential Readings in History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Lee Smith
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.92
- £19.84Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.46
- £11.89Trending at £17.07
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £6.45Trending at £12.95
- £8.57Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.