All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe NATO funded project Tools for crop biosecurity was planned to strengthen cooperation among U.S., Europe and Israel in the field of crop biosecurity. This book illustrates the project's achievements and the need for international cooperation and research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAbraham Gamliel,Jacqueline Fletcher,James Peter Stack,Maria Lodovica Gullino
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.