All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the understandings and misunderstandings that make up the Entente Cordiale - the hundred-year relationship, as well as the everyday common interests and shared pleasures that give it substance.
- Author BiographyDouglas Johnson is professor emeritus of French history, University of London. Richard Mayne is a writer and broadcaster. He was personal assistant to Jean Monnet, a senior official of the European Commission, and for six years its UK representative. Robert Tombs is a reader in French history at the University of Cambridge, and the author of France 1814-1914 (1996).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 b+w photos and 3 colour photos
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDouglas Johnson,Richard Mayne,Robert Tombs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.