All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for students and lecturers of communications studies, this book includes chapters from the Handbook of International and Intercultural Communication, Second Edition relating to the structure and growth of cross-cultural and intercultural communication.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Gudykunst (Ph.D., Minnesota, 1977) is Professor of Speech Communication at the College of Communications, California State University, Fullerton. Bill has written and edited numerous works for SAGE, including the Handbook of Intercultural and International Communication, 2/e, and Bridging Differences: Effective Intergroup Communication, 3/e as well as the best-selling introductory undergraduate texts Building Bridges: Interpersonal Skills for a Changing World (Houghton Mifflin) and Communicating with Strangers: An Approach to Intercultural Communication, 3/e (McGraw-Hill). He is extremely well known in the discipline and is one of its most prolific writers/scholars in the areas of intercultural communication and human communication theory.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliographies , index
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWilliam B. Gudykunst
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.