All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlex cross is going home. But what will he find when he gets there? When his cousin is accused of an unthinkable crime, Alex Cross returns to his North Carolina home town for the first time in over three decades. Chasing a ghost he believed was long dead, Cross gets pulled into a case involving a string of murders.
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide and he has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James is the proud sponsor of the World Book Day Award and has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAlex Cross
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight212 g
- Width137 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Read byJefferson Mays,Ruben Santiago-Hudson
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time579
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £37.32
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £8.82Trending at £11.08
- £4.94Trending at £5.28
- £13.97Trending at £14.95
- £4.36Trending at £4.65
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.