All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspirational designs in popular themes and styles - Celtic, Medieval, Traditional, Folk Art and Contemporary - with projects for cushions, pillows, tiebacks, curtains, fireguards, stools, frames, book covers and more.
- Author BiographyDorothy Wood is a creative designer who trained to teach dressmaking and design technology before specializing in textiles and embroidery. She has worked in a variety of craft media, including applique and quilting.
- Author(s)Dorothy Wood
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 600 photographs
- Weight1652 g
- Width241 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.