All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon ethnographic information from diverse European settings, this volume points to the contradictions that the project of a Europe without boundaries involves. In illustrating how the removal of political boundaries can create other boundaries, it aims to provide alternatives to theorising on complexity.
- Author BiographyJaro Stacul was awarded his Ph.D. in Social Anthropology from the University of Cambridge. He has been a Lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Wales, Swansea, and currently lectures at Roehampton University, London. Berghahn Books also published his The Bounded Field: Localism and Local Identity in an Italian Alpine Valley (2003). Christina Moutsou received her Ph.D. in Social Anthropology from the University of Cambridge and has been working on Greek-Turkish relations, cosmopolitanism and the European Union. She is Research Associate at the University of Cambridge and a fully qualified psychoanalytic psychotherapist. Currently she is working on the links between anthropology and psychotherapy. Helen Kopnina was awarded her Ph.D. in Social Anthropology from the University of Cambridge. Currently she lectures at the Vrije Universiteit and the Fashion Institute, Hoogeschool, both in Amsterdam. Her postdoctoral research examines small businesses in Singapore and Malaysia. Her publications include the book East to West Migration (Ashgate 2005).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Directions in Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChristina Moutsou,Helen Kopnina,Jaro Stacul
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.