All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with a Cuban Catholic ritual in Miami, this book takes readers on a theoretical journey toward an understanding of religion.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Tweed is Zachary Smith Professor of Religious Studies, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Tweed
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note22 halftones, 2 line illustrations, 1 table
- Weight331 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.