All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeaders can no longer just 'rally the troops'. Instead they must employ more positive means to span boundaries, affirm identity, cultivate trust, and collaborate productively. This work provides not only theoretical frameworks around these ideas, but practical tools and specific case studies as well.
- Author BiographyTodd Pittinsky is a Associate Professor of Public Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, and Research Director of Harvard's Center for Public Leadership. His research explores positive intergroup attitudes (allophilia) and how leaders can use them to bring groups together.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byTodd L. Pittinsky
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.