All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a wide range of perspectives and empirical research, providing analyses of crowdfunded projects, the interaction between producers and audiences, and the role that websites such as Kickstarter play in discussions around fan agency and exploitation, as well as the ethics of crowdfunding.
- Author BiographyLucy Bennett (PhD, Cardiff University) is a research assistant at JOMEC, Cardiff University, and co-founder of the Fan Studies Network. Her work has appeared in New Media & Society, Transformative Works and Cultures, Social Semiotics, Journal of Fandom Studies, Continuum, Cinema Journal, Celebrity Studies, and Participations. Bertha Chin (PhD, Cardiff University) is an independent scholar. Her work has appeared in Social Semiotics, Journal of Science Fiction Film and Television, Participations, Transformative Works and Cultures, and M/C Journal. Bethan Jones is a PhD candidate at Aberystwyth University. Her work has appeared in Transformative Works and Cultures, Participations, Sexualities, and the Journal of Adaptation in Film and Performance.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBertha Chin,Bethan Jones,Lucy Bennett
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.