All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents readers with a guide to cruising in Western Florida. This title features information on almost everything from navigational data and anchorages, to shore-side dining, historic sites, and other attractions. It also includes maps, photographs, and chart references, as well as historical profiles and coastal folklore.
- Author BiographyClaiborne Youngs guides have become the gold standard of cruising guides. The author and his navigator wife, Karen, are avid, experienced captains who have logged countless hours exploring eastern Florida to ensure the accuracy of their descriptions and recommendations. Young also is the author of Cruising Guide to Western Florida, Cruising Guide to the Northern Gulf Coast: Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Power Cruising: The Complete Guide to Selecting, Outfitting, and Maintaining Your Power Boat. Additionally, he is the editor of Cruising Guide to New York Waterways and Lake Champlain. All are published by Pelican.
- Author(s)Claiborne S. Young
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note74 b/w photos & 97 maps
- Weight1066 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.