CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £13.30Trending at £18.10
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £9.62Trending at £11.43
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £7.86Trending at £9.18
- £7.64Trending at £7.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1988 by Washington Square Press.
- Author BiographyLee Maynard was born and raised in the hardscrabble ridges and hard-packed mountains of West Virginia, USA an upbringing that darkens and shapes much of his writing. His work has appeared in such publications such as Columbia Review of Literature, Appalachian Heritage, Kestrel, Reader's Digest, The Saturday Review, Rider Magazine, Washington Post, Country America, and The Christian Science Monitor. Maynard gained public and literary attention for his depiction of adolescent life in a rural mining town in his first novel, Crum, and received a Literary Fellowship in Fiction from the National Endowment for the Arts to complete its sequel, Screaming with the Cannibals. An avid outdoorsman and conservationist, Maynard is a mountaineer, sea kayaker, skier, and former professional river runner. Currently, Maynard serves as President and CEO of The Storehouse, an independently funded, nonprofit food pantry in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He received the 2008 Turquoise Chalice Award to honor his dedication to this organization.
- Author(s)Lee Maynard
- PublisherWest Virginia University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMorganstown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Virginia University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.