CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers decode economic analysis , navigate through murky ethical quandaries, and make sound economic decisions that reflect their deepest aspirations for themselves, their families, and their country.
- Author BiographyJared Bernstein is senior fellow and director of the Living Standards Program at the Economic Policy Institute in Washington, DC. His areas of research include income and wage inequality, technology's impact on wages and employment, low-wage labour markets and poverty, minimum wage analysis, and international comparisons. He holds a Ph.D. in Social Welfare from Columbia University and lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Jared Bernstein
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.