All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir in which the author shows us how the pivotal points of his life have been enmeshed with movie moments. It presents a humorous appreciation of the distinctions between movie scenes and life's realities.
- Author BiographyJOHN MANDERINO lives with his wife, Marie, in Maine where he teaches writing at the University of Southern Maine. He is currently at work on a novel titled Toby Fletcher and the Children of Fatima.
- Author(s)John Manderino
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.