All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
About this product
- Author(s)Angelos Keromytis,Debra Cook
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsGraphical Processing Units.- Motivation.- Encryption in GPUs.- Remotely Keyed Cryptographics.- Related Issues.- Extensions.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyAn invited speaker at the 2005 RSA Conference, Cryptographers' Track, Debra Cook is a Ph.D. student in computer science at Columbia University in New York. Her research interests are focused in applied cryptography. She has a B.S. and M.S.E. in mathematical sciences from the Johns Hopkins University and an M.S. in computer science from Columbia. After graduating from Johns Hopkins, she was a senior technical staff member at Bell Labs and AT&T Labs before pursuing her Ph.D. Angelos Keromytis is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University. His research interests include design and analysis of network and cryptographic protocols, software security and reliability, and operating system design. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania, and his B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Crete in Greece.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.