All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £32.48Was:£45.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to cryptography, updated from an author team of the world's top cryptography experts. Cryptography is vital to keeping information safe, in an era when the formula to do so becomes more and more challenging.
- Author BiographyNiels Ferguson is a cryptographer for Microsoft who has designed and implemented cryptographic algorithms, protocols, and large-scale security infrastructures. Bruce Schneier is an internationally renowned security technologist whose advice is sought by business, government, and the media. He is the author of Applied Cryptography, Secrets and Lies, and Schneier on Security. Tadayoshi Kohno is a professor at the University of Washington. He is known for his research and for developing innovative new approaches to cryptography and computer security education.
- Author(s)Bruce Schneier,Niels Ferguson,Tadayoshi Kohno
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notefigures
- Weight584 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.