All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative new history of Cubism told through some of the most significant artworks ever produced, drawn from a distinguished private collection
- Author BiographyEmily Braun is distinguished professor at Hunter College and the Graduate Center, CUNY, New York. Rebecca Rabinow is curator in the Department of Modern and Contemporary Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note280 color + b/w illus.
- Weight2792 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byEmily F. Braun,Rebecca Rabinow
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.67
- £23.71Trending at £30.53
- £11.70Trending at £12.13
- £20.30Trending at £26.59
- £7.73Trending at £10.07
- £8.69Trending at £14.99
- £13.90Trending at £14.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.