All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps those in the culinary arts get the math knowledge and skills they need to succeed. The coverage begins with basic mathematical principles, all related to the foodservice industry, and progresses to more difficult concepts like costing, AP/EP, recipe conversion and costing, menu pricing, and inventory costs.
- Author BiographyTerri Jones is the Director of Hotel Management in the Department of Resorts and Gaming at the Community College of Southern Nevada.
- Author(s)Terri Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight702 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.