All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of how and why food matters in the culture and literature of the South Asian diaspora
- Author BiographyAnita Mannur is Assistant Professor of English and Asian/Asian American Studies at Miami University of Ohio.
- Author(s)Anita Mannur
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementAmerican Literatures Initiative
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £9.19Trending at £9.62
- £6.28Trending at £7.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.50
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.