All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe voices of Chinese immigrants who settled in the pre-1950s Canadian prairies come alive in this extraordinary record of migration, settlement, and community life.
- Author BiographyAlison R. Marshall is a professor in the Department of Religion at Brandon University and adjunct professor of women's and gender studies at the University of Winnipeg. She is the author of The Way of the Bachelor: Early Chinese Settlement in Manitoba, recipient of the 2011 Manitoba Day Award, Association for Manitoba Archives.
- Author(s)Alison R. Marshall,Veronica Thompson
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.42
- £12.46Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.