CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionTheologian, academic, and third-generation organic farmer Frederick L Kirschenmann is a celebrated agricultural thinker. This book documents Kirschenmann's evolution and his lifelong contributions to the agrarianism in a collection of his greatest writings on farming, philosophy, and sustainability.
- Author BiographyFrederick L. Kirschenmann, Distinguished Fellow at the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture in Ames, Iowa, and president of the Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture at Pocantico Hills, New York, has published articles in many books including Farm Aid; A Song For America and Sustainable Agroecosystem Management. He lives in Ames, Iowa. Constance L. Falk, professor of agricultural economics and agricultural business at New Mexico State University, has been published in the Journal of Food Distribution Research, HortTechnology, and the Journal of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Education. She lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Frederick L. Kirschenmann
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCulture of the Land
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byConstance L. Falk
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.