All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume surveys the crucial role of cities in shaping cultural exchange in early modern Europe.
- Author BiographyDonatella Calabi is Professor of Urban History at the Istituto Universitario di Architettura of Venice. She specialises in town planning between the nineteenth and the twentieth centuries, Her previous publications include The Market and the City (2004). Stephen Turk Christensen has published articles on European-Byzantine-Ottoman relations during the fifteenth century. His publications include Cultural Traffic and Cultural Transformation around the Baltic Sea, 1450-1720 (editor, with B. Noldus, 2003).
- Author(s)William Monter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 b/w illus. 9 maps 1 table
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDonatella Calabi,Stephen Turk Christensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.