All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing heritage events -from Roma wedding music to Trinidadian wining, Moroccan verbal art, and neopagan rituals-Cultural Heritage in Transit tracks the effects of the heritage industry, focusing on cultural rights and human rights writ large.
- Author BiographyDeborah Kapchan is Associate Professor of Performance Studies and author of Gender on the Market: Moroccan Women and the Revoicing of Tradition, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press, and Traveling Spirit Masters: Moroccan Gnawa Trance and Music in the Global Marketplace.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note4 illus.
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDeborah Kapchan
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.