All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis well documented and timely book presents cultural identity throughout the Roman empire as a complex and diverse issue, far removed from the previous notion of a dichotomy between the Roman invaders and the Barbarian conquered.
- Author BiographyRay Laurence is a Lecturer in the Department of Classics at the University of Reading. He is the author of The Roads of Roman Italy: Mobility and Cultural Change (Routledge 1999) and Roman Pompeii: Space and Society (Routledge 1994). Joanne Berry is Rome scholar in Italian studies at the British School at Rome. Her research interests are Pompeii, artefact assemblages and the Roman house.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2001
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJoanne Berry,Ray Laurence
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.