All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores an often unacknowledged dimension of cultural policy analysis: the professional identity of cultural agents. This title analyses the relationship between cultural policy, identity and professionalism and provides insights on the identity construction processes that are at play in cultural institutions.
- Author BiographyJonathan Paquette is Associate Professor in Public Administration at the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byProfessor Jonathan Paquette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.