All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the ways in which current conflicts of 'race', class, and gender have their roots in the 1890s.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/1995
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySally Ledger,Scott McCracken
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.