Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis work challenges the field of British cultural studies to return to the question of social class as a primary focus of study. The chapters examine contemporary working-class life and its depiction in the media through a number of case studies on topics such as popular cinema and football.
- Author BiographySally R. Munt is a reader in Media Representation and Analysis at the University of Brighton. She has published in the area of cultural studies, feminist theory, and lesbian and gay studies.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/12/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight361 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySally Munt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.