Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Theory presents a comprehensive collection of the essential readings that have shaped and defined the field of contemporary cultural theory.
- Author BiographyImre Szeman is Canada Research Chair in Cultural Studies at the University of Alberta, Canada. He is the author of Zones of Instability: Literature, Postcolonialism and the Nation (2003); co-author of Popular Culture: A User's Guide (2004, 2009); and co-editor of Pierre Bourdieu: Fieldwork in Culture (2000), the Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism (2005), and Canadian Cultural Studies: A Reader (2009). <p>Timothy Kaposy is Assistant Professor in the Cultural Studies Program at George Mason University, Virginia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1194 g
- Width200 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byImre Szeman,Timothy Kaposy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.