All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.85Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionOffers insights into significant themes and ambiguities in the diverse areas of psychoanalysis. This book presents investigations into three overlapping areas of psychoanalytic tradition: the history of psychoanalysis; psychoanalytic culture criticism; and the application of psychoanalytic methods to the study of history.
- Author BiographyDavid James Fisher is lecturer in the departments of psychiatry and the Council on Educational Development at the University of California at Los Angeles. A faculty member of the Los Angeles Psychoanalytic Institute, he is a practicing Research Psychoanalyst in Westwood. He is the author of Romain Rolland and the Politics of Intellectual Engagement (Transaction).
- Author(s)David James Fisher
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.