All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 volume sheds new light on the practice of translation as part of cultural history.
- Author BiographyPeter Burke is retired Professor of Cultural History at the University of Cambridge and Life Fellow of Emmanuel College. His most recent publications include What is Cultural History? (2004) and Languages and Communities in Early Modern Europe (2004). R. Po-Chia Hsia is Edwin Erle Sparks Professor of History at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author and editor of numerous books, including The World of Catholic Renewal, 1540-1770 (2nd edition 2005), and the sixth volume of the Cambridge History of Christianity: Reform and Expansion 1500-1660 (2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPeter Burke,R. Po-chia Hsia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.