All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains 56 essays which present cultural reflections on the Gospel reading assigned for each Sunday in Cycle C of the Roman Lectionary. It suggests a cross-cultural comparison between the first-century Mediterranean with contemporary Western culture.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Pilch, PhD, is professor of theology at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. He is author of numerous articles and books, including ,Visions and Healing in Acts of the Apostles: How the Early Believers Experienced God(Liturgical Press, 2004). He is a member of the Catholic Biblical Association of America and the International Society for Shamanistic Research, among other professional organizations.
- Author(s)John J. Pilch
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.