All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rapprochement between anthropological demography and human evolutionary ecology through recognition of common research topics incorporating cultural and biological motivation.
- Author BiographyEric Abella Roth is Professor of Anthropology in the Department of Anthropology, University of Victoria, and an Affiliate, Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology, University of Washington-Seattle. He has conducted demographic anthropological fieldwork in the Canadian Subarctic, the Sudan and northern Kenya. He has published in various journals, including American Anthropology, American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Human Biology, Human Ecology, Journal of Anthropological Research, and Social Sciences and Medicine. He is co-editor of the text, African Pastoralist Systems: An Integrated Approach (1994, Lynne Rienner).
- Author(s)Eric Abella Roth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on Anthropological and Social Demography
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight423 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.