All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early twentieth century, the Chinese state made strenuous efforts to broaden and deepen its authority over rural society. This book is an ambitious attempt to offer both a method and a framework for analyzing Chinese social history in the state-making era.
- Author BiographyPrasenjit Duara is Director of the Asia Research Institute at National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Prasenjit Duara
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1988
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight421 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.