All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops critical ideas intended to produce a positive intellectual climate, one that is prepared to confront threats, and alert us to the opportunities of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyContributors to this inaugural volume include Christina Hoff Sommers, George Michael, Katherine Hirschfeld, Daniel B. Klein and Charlotta Stern, Keith Windschuttle, Robert L. Bradley, Jr., Paul Johnson, Peter Milward, Irving Louis Horowitz, James D. Wright and Nicholas E. Libby, Athena Leoussi, Michael Novak, Michael Crichton, Samuel Totten, Howard G. Schneiderman, and Sidney A. Pearson, Jr. The publication is edited by Irving Louis Horowitz.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIrving Louis Horowitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.