CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases international research on health care organizations. It presents diverse and multidisciplinary approaches to studying differing health care settings, in international context. These approaches range from in depth observation to questionnaire based measures, investigating a spectrum of health care professionals.
- Author BiographyPROFESSOR JEFFREY BRAITHWAITE, BA, DipLR, MIR (Hons I), MBA, PhD, FAIM, FCHSE, is Foundation Director, UNSW Institute of Health Innovation, Director, Centre for Clinical Governance Research, and Professor, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of New South Wales, Australia. Professor Braithwaite's has presented and published extensively (more than 200 refereed publications) on his research which inquires into the changing nature of health systems and patient safety, particularly the structure and culture of organizations and professions. DR PAULA HYDE is Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Experiential Learning at Manchester Business School, University of Manchester. Her research interests include workforce modernization, human resource management and psychodynamic approaches to understanding organizational life. She co-edited the previous book in this series (McKee, L., Ferlie, E., Hyde, P. eds. 2008) about organizing and reorganizing health care and has published on workforce development, role redesign, and organizational dynamics in health care. DR CATHERINE POPE is Reader in Health Services Research in the School of Health Sciences, University of Southampton. Her research focuses on organizational change and professional practice in health services, and she has also written extensively about qualitative methods and evidence synthesis for health research.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleOrganizational Behaviour in Health Care
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCatherine Pope,Jeffrey Braithwaite,Paula Hyde
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.