All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn understanding of culture and identity is essential for new sociologists. This student-focused text explains the themes and theories behind these core ideas. With up-to-date discussion of 'chavs', masculinity and social networking, skills-based activities and practice exam questions, this is invaluable reading for anyone new to this topic.
- Author BiographyWARREN KIDD is a senior lecturer in the School of Education at the University of East London, UK. He is an experienced lecturer is Sociology at undergraduate level and has also taught A Level Sociology. ALISON TEAGLE is head of Sociology and Psychology at St. Paul's Catholic College, West Sussex, UK. She is an experienced teacher of A Level Sociology.
- Author(s)Alison Teagle,Warren Kidd
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSkills-Based Sociology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note43 black & white tables, 1 figures
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.