All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Culturematic is a little machine for making culture. Once wound up and released, the Culturematic acts as a probe into the often-alien world of contemporary culture, to test for atmosphere, to see what life it can sustain, to see who responds and how. This title describes this little machine and helps the reader master it.
- Author BiographyGrant McCracken, an anthropologist, has studied American culture and business for twenty-five years. He is the author of several books, most recently Chief Culture Officer: How to Create a Living, Breathing Corporation.
- Author(s)Grant McCracken
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date15/03/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.