All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers conceptual vocabularies for understanding how cultures have trespassed across geography and social space. This title challenges the premise of fixed, stable cultural systems by showing that cultural practices have always been moving, crossing borders and locations with often surprising effect.
- Author BiographyDaniel T. Rodgers is the Henry Charles Lea Professor Emeritus of History at Princeton University. Bhavani Raman is an associate professor in the Department of Historical and Cultural Studies at the University of Toronto, Scarborough. Helmut Reimitz is a professor in the Department of History at Princeton University.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePublications in Partnership with the Shelby Cullom Davis Center at Princeton University
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note28 halftones.
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBhavani Raman,Daniel T. Rodgers,Helmut Reimitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.