All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a transnational and interdisciplinary perspective, Cultures of Copyright offers readers - scholars, researchers, practitioners, theorists, and others - key considerations to contemplate in terms of how we understand copyright's past and how we chart its futures.
- Author BiographyDanielle Nicole DeVoss (PhD, Michigan Technological University) is Professor of Professional Writing at Michigan State University. She is co-editor of Copy(write): Intellectual Property in the Composition Classroom (2011) and Digital Writing Assessment and Evaluation (2013). Martine Courant Rife (J. D., University of Denver; PhD, Michigan State University) is Professor of Writing at Lansing Community College. She serves on the CCCC- Intellectual Property Caucus and Committee. Her work has appeared in Technical Communication, Computers and Composition, Technical Communication Quarterly, and IEEE-Transactions on Professional Communication.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCommunication Law
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight580 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDanielle Nicole DeVoss,Martine Courant Rife
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.