All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of empirical studies in currency options and their implications on issues of exchange rate economics, such as exchange rate risk premiums, volatility and market expectations. It contains presentations of both original classic works in the field and recent research work.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edited byZ-.H. Chen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.