Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn order for new reproductive technologies to improve the health and well-being of women, they must be acceptable and accessible. Therefore, it is imperative to learn not only about the technology, but also about the individuals for whom it is intended.
- Author BiographyLinda J. Beckman is a Professor and Co-Coordinator of the Clinical Health Emphasis Area at the California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University, Los Angeles. She is an Action Editor of the Psychological Issues Section of the Pro-Choice Forum website and Co-Chair of the Reproductive Issues Taskforce of the Society for the Psychology of Women. She has served as Associate Editor of the Psychology of Women Quarterly and is the author of numerous articles on women's issues and reproductive health. S. Marie Harvey is the Director of the Research Program on Women's Health at the Center for the Study of Woman, University of Oregon and Professor and Chair of the Department of Public Health at Oregon State University. Her current research interests focus on the acceptability of reproductive technologies; the prevention of HIV/STIs among high-risk women, men and couples; and the influence of relationship factors on sexual risk-taking. Marie currently serves as Principal Investigator on Women's Acceptability of the Vaginal Diaphragm, a three year study recently funded by the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleJournal of Social Issues (JOSI)
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLinda Beckman,S.Marie Harvey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.