All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note162 black & white illustrations, 89 black & white tables
- Weight1088 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAppaia Loganathan,Dipak K. Dey,Satyanshu K. Upadhyay,Umesh Singh
- Table Of ContentsBayesian Inference on the Brain John A.D. Aston and Adam M. Johansen Forecasting Indian Macroeconomic Variables Using Medium-Scale VAR Models Goodness C. Aye, Pami Dua, and Rangan Gupta Comparing Proportions: A Modern Solution to a Classical Problem Jose M. Bernardo Hamiltonian Monte Carlo for Hierarchical Models Michael Betancourt and Mark Girolami On Bayesian Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Oceanographic Climate Characteristics Madhuchhanda Bhattacharjee and Snigdhansu Chatterjee Sequential Bayesian Inference for Dynamic State Space Model Parameters Arnab Bhattacharya and Simon Wilson Bayesian Active Contours with Affine-Invariant Elastic Shape Prior Darshan Bryner and Anuj Srivastava Bayesian Semiparametric Longitudinal Data Modeling Using NI Densities Luis M. Castro, Victor H. Lachos, Diana M. Galvis, and Dipankar Bandyopadhyay Bayesian Factor Analysis Based on Concentration Yun Cao, Michael Evans, and Irwin Guttman Regional Fertility Data Analysis: A Small Area Bayesian Approach Eduardo A. Castro, Zhen Zhang, Arnab Bhattacharjee, Jose M. Martins, and Tapabrata Maiti In Search of Optimal Objective Priors for Model Selection and Estimation Jyotishka Datta and Jayanta K. Ghosh Bayesian Variable Selection for Predictively Optimal Regression Tanujit Dey and Ernest Fokoue Scalable Subspace Clustering with Application to Motion Segmentation Liangjing Ding and Adrian Barbu Bayesian Inference for Logistic Regression Models Using Sequential Posterior Simulation John Geweke, Garland Durham, and Huaxin Xu From Risk Analysis to Adversarial Risk Analysis David Rios Insua, Javier Cano, Michael Pellot, and Ricardo Ortega Symmetric Power Link with Ordinal Response Model Xun Jiang and Dipak K. Dey Elastic Prior Shape Models of 3D Objects for Bayesian Image Analysis Sebastian Kurtek and Qian Xie Multi-State Models for Disease Natural History Amy E. Laird, Rebecca A. Hubbard, and Lurdes Y.T. Inoue Priors on Hypergraphical Models via Simplicial Complexes Simon Lunagomez, Sayan Mukherjee, and Robert Wolpert A Bayesian Uncertainty Analysis for Nonignorable Nonresponse Balgobin Nandram and Namkyo Woo Stochastic Volatility and Realized Stochastic Volatility Models Yasuhiro Omori and Toshiaki Watanabe Monte Carlo Methods and Zero Variance Principle Theodore Papamarkou, Antonietta Mira, and Mark Girolami A Flexible Class of Reduced Rank Spatial Models for Large Non-Gaussian Dataset Rajib Paul, Casey M. Jelsema, and Kwok Wai Lau A Bayesian Reweighting Technique for Small Area Estimation Azizur Rahman and Satyanshu K. Upadhyay Empirical Bayes Methods for the Transformed Gaussian Random Field Model with Additive Measurement Errors Vivekananda Roy, Evangelos Evangelou, and Zhengyuan Zhu Mixture Kalman Filters and Beyond Saikat Saha, Gustaf Hendeby, and Fredrik Gustafsson Some Aspects of Bayesian Inference in Skewed Mixed Logistic Regression Models Cristiano C. Santos and Rosangela H. Loschi A Bayesian Analysis of the Solar Cycle Using Multiple Proxy Variables David C. Stenning, David A. van Dyk, Yaming Yu, and Vinay Kashyap Fuzzy Information, Likelihood, Bayes' Theorem, and Engineering Application Reinhard Viertl and Owat Sunanta Bayesian Parallel Computation for Intractable Likelihood Using Griddy-Gibbs Sampler Nuttanan Wichitaksorn and S.T. Boris Choy Index
- Author BiographySatyanshu K. Upadhyay is a professor and head of the Department of Statistics at Banaras Hindu University. Umesh Singh is a professor in the Department of Statistics at Banaras Hindu University. Dipak K. Dey is a distinguished professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of Connecticut. Appaia Loganathan is a professor in the Department of Statistics at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.