All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBei Hu,Joachim Rosenthal,Mark Alber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsSome Remarks on Applied Mathematics.- Mathematics is a Profession.- Comments on Applied Mathematics.- Towards an Applied Mathematics for Computer Science.- Infomercial for Applied Mathematics.- On Research in Mathematical Economics.- Applied Mathematics in the Computer and Communications Industry.- Trends in Applied Mathematics.- Applied Mathematics as an Interdisciplinary Subject.- Panel Discussion on Future Directions in Applied Mathematics.- Feedback Stabilization of Relative Equilibria for Mechanical Systems with Symmetry.- Oscillatory Descent for Function Minimization.- On the Well-Posedness of the Rational Covariance Extension Problem.- Singular Limits in Fluid Mechanics.- Singularities and Defects in Patterns Far from Threshold.- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation for Applications of Fluid Flow in Porous Media.- On Loeb Measure Spaces and their Significance for Non-Cooperative Game Theory.- Mechanical Systems with Symmetry, Variational Principles, and Integration Algorithms.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.